Jarrid Muse

The other day I decided to take a walk around my neighborhood.  As I was walking I saw that there was so much litter around.  Then a car drove by me and threw something out the window and littered.  I realized that some people just don’t care.

A day later I was walking in a nearby town and noticed more litter.  I couldn’t believe my eyes.  There were wrappers from food on the ground.   Empty bottles were also unable to make the trash cans.  I don’t really understand why people litter especially when there are trash cans around.  This makes no sense to me.

Littering is unacceptable and there is no excuse for it.  I don’t understand why people do it.  Maybe out of laziness?  I don’t know.  I have to believe that most people are educated and understand how harmful it is to the environment.  Also recycling is very important for the environment.  If i see garbage I pick it up and throw it away.  If everyone did this there would be no trash laying around polluting where we live.  What a concept!    

1 thought on “Jarrid Muse

1. It seems so simple, right? But the amount of garbage people just discard from their cars is staggering and disgusting.