Musing for 4/28/14

Musing for 4/28/14

It’s still a mystery. What happened to Malaysia Airlines Flight 370? Many people are really trying their hardest to figure it out.

Many theories are being stated as possible. What are they? Most experts believe the plane had a problem with the engines and crashed. Others say it was turbulence that pushed the plane off balance. Some believe that the plane was gunned down by terrorists. But what is there to believe? There are so many possibilities that a UFO would seem logical. What happened? Why? We may never know. But satellite users are trying to figure out why. They’re trying to locate the wreckage to determine what really happened and where the plane lnded. Soon they will solve the mystery.

What’s your theory?

About dferentzy

I don't know why this had to happen. If you know anything about me, you're unsafe. You have to go. NOW. If anyone found out about me or anyone else, they'd get rid of us. Please don't research me or try to contact me. It'll make things worse than they already are. They're coming. I know they are. I know that when they come, horrible things will happen. I don't want anyone else involved. WEAREHERE jk