Monday Musings #7

This weekend was pretty much the same as every other weekend. I played soccer on saturday morning and asked if Peter could come over, but the answer was no. Then I went home, played on the computer, had lunch, played on the computer again, played the saxophone for a half hour, and ate dinner. Then we did something different. We watched Monty Python and the Holy Grail. It was one of the funniest movies I had ever seen. I can’t name my favorite scene because they were all so hilarious. One of the scenes had King Arthur and his knights attacking a french castle (that was in England for some reason) and then getting cows, chickens, and many other farm animals hurled over the castle wall. That scene made me laugh so much it game me a headache. Afterwards my brother, sister, and I played war and go fish. I’m one hundred percent serious when I say that my sister could win millions if she went to a casino in Los Angeles. Samantha won every game that we played by a longshot. I on the other hand lost every game in less than thirty seconds, so I think that it would be wise to not follow my sister if she goes there.

1 thought on “Monday Musings #7

1. That is one of my favorite movies, Connor! Great post. . . . Now, go away, or I will be forced to taunt you a second time.