Book Trailer: Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone

By: Kiki, Maddy, and Crina

On his 11th birthday, Harry Potter finds out that he is a wizard and that he is going to Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardry, but what he doesn’t know is that there is more to his story than him being a wizard. The story is that the person who killed his parents, Voldemort, and then disappeared and is how trying to come back to kill Harry, to do that he must get the sorcerers stone by using somebody to steal the stone for him. When Harry thinks that it is Snape he tries and stops him.

3 thoughts on “Book Trailer: Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone

1. Dear Madison, Crina and Kiki,

I really liked your trailor especially how you acted out important scenes from the book. I also liked how you put the name of the character above them so we knew who it was. You did a great job.

Sarah

2. Dear Maddy, Crina, and Kiki,
    I loved your book trailer! Coming from a Harry Potter fan myself, I found your trailer very entertaining and accurate. You portrayed the characters very well, especially Hagrid, Quirrell, and even you-know-who(a.k.a. Voldemort.) I found your trailer very funny, and it gave readers who are looking to read this book a good insight for what really happens at Hogwarts.

Alex Harris