Jake, Where Are You From?

I’m from waking up at 5:30am everyday to go to school. So I can do my best and get As.

I’m from a family that cares about me and helps me with anything I may need help with.

I’m from going to my kempo (karate) class in Trumbull  every Wednesday night and Saturday morning to win my sparring tournament.

I’m from going to the town of Windham, Maine back in September 2009 to get my Dutch Shepherd dog, Drago and learning about his breed.

I’m from going to sneaker stores like Flight Club in NYC, Champs and Foot Locker to get my all of my favorite Jordan, Lebron, Kobe, KD, Kyrie and Foamposite sneakers.

I’m that doing-my-best-in-school, family-that-cares-and-helps, going-to-kempo, going-to-get-my-dog, sneaker-buying-kid.

That’s where I’m from.

3 thoughts on “Jake, Where Are You From?

1. I like how you tell us why you wake up so early and make an effort in school, and how your family is always caring for you and helping you when needed, and how you’re so interested in figuring out what kind of breed your dog Drago is.

2. Jake, I really enjoyed reading your story because you explain in detail what you like for example shoes then you explain what breed Drago is.
    Bobby

3. Jake,
    I think you have a very descriptive story. i like how you talk about getting up so early and why, and how specific you were when talking about the shoe stores you like