Liam, Where Are You From?

I’m from stressfully long nights, screaming at the television along with my two brothers, praying that my favorite teams, including the Devils, Dolphins, and Mets, can scratch another win up on the board, and being in a bad mood when they don’t.

I’m from modeling after my brother, Gavin,  and studying hard to win the geography bee, with frustrating practice quizzes and all to gain bragging rights in my family.  

I’m from collecting baseball cards and driving my parents to madness whenever we take a visit to the store, begging for them to buy another pack, hoping to find something great within the plastic packaging.

I’m from celebrating when my mom says that we can order pizza, because I know that know that I’m getting my all-time favorite food, Buffalo Chicken Pizza. (With a side of bleu cheese, of course)

I’m from looking out the window of a soaring plane, as we land in my favorite vacation place, Cancún, Mexico. Admiring the green palm trees, and the perfectly colored beaches, with just the right amount of yellow.

I’m that sports watching, Geo-Bee winning, card collecting, Buffalo Chicken Pizza eating, Mexico traveling kid.

That’s where I’m from.

2 thoughts on “Liam, Where Are You From?

1. I like how you described your nights and vacation to Mexico. You said how you scream at the TV and the green palm trees in Mexico.

from,
    George