4 thoughts on “Exploring Relationships in “A Long Way From Chicago”

1. Dear Isabel,

This is really well done! I learned so much from watching this and I think I might want to read this book! I especially liked how you included background information on the author and the book! It seemed like you really knew what you were talking about, making the presentation that much more detailed! Once again good job and keep up the good work!

– Amelia Burrell

2. Dear Isabel,
    I really liked your video, and this seems like a really good book! Your summary was very good and descriptive and told the reader what the book was about. I also liked your analysis to the question you answered. overall, I thought this was a really good video. There is nothing that I would change about it. Good Job!

3. Dear Isabel, you did a really good video and gave lots of explanation about the book and it’s relationships between characters. I think you gave a good description of the book without giving anything away. Good Job!

-Maddie

4. Isabel,

Great job!
    I thought you did a great job on your summary. You gave the person watching the video just enough information to understand the story, but not to much to give away the details. You thoroughly answered the question, and I wouldn’t change anything about it.

– Emily W