5 thoughts on “Exploring Relationships in “If a Tree Falls at Lunch Period”

1. Dear Molly,

You did a really good job on your book talk. I think you did a really good job on your summary. You made it very detailed and it seemed like you included some really important parts. Your analysis was also very detailed and you answered the question really well. You also provided a lot of text evidence. Good Job!

– claire

2. Dear Molly,

Good job on your video! I enjoyed watching it. The character chart was explained well, as you gave some examples of how relationships were negative or positive. The only thing that I would change was making your summary more clear and not giving away every detail. Good job!

-Addisen

3. This was very good. I liked how you showed how the characters felt. You really showed why Kirsten was so upset when Rory got a new friend. My only suggestion is that maybe you could add some insight on what Walk was like in his other relationships as well.

Josh

4. Dear Molly,
    Your video was very good. I enjoyed your analysis about realtionships aswell as how descriptive you were. Also for all of your thoughts you had reasons to support them. You also were very easy to understand and went at a good pace.

-Olivia C.

5. Molly,

Only thing I really liked was how you chose the parts of the book to really grab the listeners. One other thing that I really liked was how you did an over review of the book and picked the most important parts.