Adrianna’s FFFW #5

It’s the holiday season and the time of year when you think of what you are grateful for.  This year I am thankful for so much, like having a warm house, food, clothes, an education, clean water, and much more. This is the time of year when the second Thanksgiving is over,  you hear Christmas music on the radio.  Around where we live,  you see people who get stressed about the holidays and the people who absolutely love the holidays.  I am one of those people who loves the holidays. I just love waking up in fuzzy pajamas that make you feel like you are in bed even if you’re not.  Also, I love the way the lights that some people put up just shine so brightly in the dark sky of the night.  During the holiday season, seasonal drinks and foods come out.  It’s very hard to resist a sugary snack or drink during this season. There’s so much to chose from like Apple Pie, Pumpkin Pie, Christmas or holiday themed cookies, a Peppermint Mocha, a Pumpkin Spice Latte, and so much more that you’re sure to find something you like.  It’s also a time when you can spend quality time with your family. Some families go somewhere tropical for the holidays like Hawaii.  It sounds nice going somewhere warm for the holidays, but to me it doesn’t ever feel like Christmas if there isn’t a dusting of snow on the ground. On the other hand it would be cool spending a holiday on the beach or swimming.The holiday season is also the time where there’s lots of shopping. Personally I love shopping, but I like to say I don’t do it that often because when I do, I  ¨Shop till I Drop¨.  My logic is that how could I not shop when there’s all these amazing deals?