Distance Learning Day 1

It has been awhile since we have been to school, but I have to admit I have been having fun while being home and not in school. My family has been doing well and rarely leaving the house. I have been going outside a lot. Going on walks with my family and my french bulldog. Going on bike rides with my brother. Yesterday it was kind of cold out but I spent the whole day outside riding my bike and listening to music with my dad. We made a fire and made s’mores too.

I have also been doing a lot of tv watching too. I started a new series on Netflix called “Haven” It’s about these police officers that work in the town of Haven and help people that have cursed super powers. It’s pretty good so far. 

To keep occupied, my mom and I have tried new recipes. One that I like a lot in particular is whipped coffee. You have to mix for a while but it tastes really good, so it’s worth it in the end. 

I have gotten pretty bored at some points too though. Hopefully doing my schoolwork will keep me occupied for a fair amount of time during the day. I think a lot of people didn’t want to start distance learning, but I actually have been wanting to start it. I think it will be pretty easy for the most part. Now that we’re kind of “back in school” or I should say back to doing schoolwork I think I’ll read a lot more thenI have been over this past week or so. I have read a little but not a lot. 

I am almost finished with the book I’ve been reading which is the sixth book in the series of Land of Stories. I kind of don’t want to finish the book though because it’s very good. Also when I finish it I will have to read books I have at home which I’ve already read, since most of the books we have are my books. Hopefully I’ll find something.