Corona season

1. Today I got up in the morning around 10:00 and logged on to my computer and did most of my work in the morning which I like to do because I have lots of time to do whatever I want to do in the afternoon. After I finnish my work I went outside with my dad and we threw the baseball around. Then after a while my dad got tired and he went inside so I decided to take out my hockey net and shoot bored and shoot some pucks into my net. I found some apples so I decided to put them in front of the net so they would explode. They did not really explode but I did rip some chunks out of the apples after that it was time for dinner. After dinner I played some video games and I got bored so I turned on my phone and watched tik toks for like an hour andthen it was time for bed. It was the next morning. It was Saturday. I like to take my dog on a run on the weekends. My dog was very happy,  she loves running. After the run I made myself some pancakes and went back up into my room to play some nhl. I played for like 2 hour because I was in a tournament with my friends from hockey But I lost in the finals but I did not really care. That was mostly my friday and saturday.

1 thought on “Corona season

1. Smacking hockey pucks at apples to watch them explode is probably something you never would have thought to have done unless you were in this situation, Graham. I do like the image of it, and I hope you enjoyed that. That’s how I remember a lot of my childhood: playing in the backyard by myself and inventing games 🙂