A New Generation Of Cars

A New Generation of Cars

There are 7.6 billion  people in the world, and that amount is skyrocketing up .  According to worldometer, there are 2 billion cars in the world right now(2020).  With all these problems happening in the world right now from Coronavirus, to Global Warming, I say it is right we adapt and at least try to make a change in this wonderful world. We should go green, or go home.  What I am trying to say is, we should all attempt to make the switch to electric cars. I know this sounds like a bit much to ask, especially in this moment in time, but I’m not asking for this action to happen right away. I know it is going to take a while for multiple obvious reasons.   According to a New York Times article, A slew of recent announcements by researchers, auto companies and world leaders offer real promise. First up, a forecast by Bloomberg New Energy Finance said that electric cars would become cheaper than conventional cars without government subsidies between 2025 and 2030. This I find is great news, but that’s not all on the potential money saving counterpart. If you were to make the switch right now you would already be saving yourself 632$ yearly on average on the gas saving counterpart. Also I want you to keep in mind how accessible and convenient charging stations are. When I head to my local mall there spread around everywhere, and a lot of them are FREE. That’s right folks free. You could just leave your car there charging and just head on in and do your biz and come back with a free full tank compared to spending 20 bucks on GAS

There are so many benefits to owning an electric car, from health benefits, to safety improvements, to tax benefits, the list goes on. But what I really want to talk to you about today is how even one switch to an electric car could make a difference. A study found that all representatives of Electric cars produce less than half of the global warming emissions compared to cars run on gas. See how even one car could make a difference? Imagine if everyone made the switch! Global Warming would be down by a huge percentage! This would be one big leap for man and woman. And if we could make other changes like switch to solar panels, and other simple things, just imagine the endless possibilities of our wonderful world.