Distancing Learning Day 2

Over this long and gruesome break of the coronavirus I’ve been doing things I usually wouldn’t do on the normal day. I have been spending a lot of time with my family. We have been watching movies, playing board games, and going on walks. Also with my sister we have been passing around a soccer ball in the backyard and shooting hoops. As the days have been going on I have found more and more things to do daily. Now, this online learning is helping me focus on something. Sometimes being locked down in my household feels like torture, but sometimes I make good use out of all the time I’m spending trapped inside my house. I’m still surviving all this boredom, but I still hope that we go back to school this school year. Just so I can see all of my friends, have field day, graduation, and all of the other fun activities that happen at the end of the school year. This 8th grade year has been very fun and I don’t want it to end this way. It just feels weird to end the school year this way. I’m hoping the United States finds a cure to this awful and annoying virus and we get back to school in no time.

1 thought on “Distancing Learning Day 2