Maddy’s Trimester 2 Reading Reflection

This trimester I read a total of 10 books. I think the only book that challenged me was was Allegiant only because it was so long. The best books I read this trimester were either Something New by Lisa Papademetriou or Allegiant by Veronica Roth because they have such great description and they are book that you just can’t put down. My favorite author is probably still the same as trimester 1, Veronica Roth. She is my favorite author because I think her books are amazing and so is her writing, it seems so real. I also like her because she is young, so she can connect with young people through her writing. Non Fiction is my favorite genre right now because I like learning about real events and history and the Dear America book are what made me like non fiction better. I am so far able to read 10 books a trimester so I am doing good with my goal from the beginning of trimester 2. My new goals for trimester 3 are to be able to find good traditional literature books and finish the Divergent series. I also want to read 2-3 books each month. Finally I want to find a good fantasy book.

1 thought on “Maddy’s Trimester 2 Reading Reflection

1. Hello there. My name is Edward and I’m from Oxnard, California. Your post really stands out because I love Veronica Roth too. I think you have very good taste in books. I can’t believe that you have to read 10 books a trimester! Some books you can read include The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare. If you are looking for shorter books, Safekeeping is a great fiction book. Have a nice day! Never stop reading. 😄 (^▽^)